The Recruitment Un-conference #truDublin
starts tomorrow. The #tru is my favourite recruitment conference and I tend to attend it whenever I can. Wherever it is. @BillBoorman
is the founder and the organiser. Bill is unique and simply great at what he does. He also gets a local help wherever he takes the #tru conference. The #truDublin is organised by Jonathan Campbell @socialtalent
and to be honest, I couldn’t think of anyone else who would do the job better than Johnny!
So far #tru was in a long list of cities, and I had the pleasure to attend quite a few of them. After the #truDublin
we go to #truBudapest
next where Balazs Paroczay @TheBalazs
is a local organiser.
I usually lead track that is related to SEO. In the last few years the SEO have been changing at the very fast pace. I just realised how different those discussions have been on the different conferences. In fact thinking back about what we have been doing just a couple years ago is completely irrelevant and we actually do the opposite today. And still call it the same: “The SEO”!
On the #truDublin this week I lead a track called: Recruitment SEO
What it really means today is:
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) of your recruitment agency web site
- SEO of your Company Careers web site
- SEO of your recruitment blog Impact of the HTML5 on your web site
- SEO 10% of web traffic is mobile. What is different
with mobile SEO?
- Google+ products that (drastically) effect your SEO How social media affects your SEO post Panda, Penguin, Zebra and other Black&White Google updates
- … and a few more secret toppics you can hear about on #TruDublin “Recruitment SEO” track.
What the Recruitment SEO track is NOT about:
- How to tweet your jobs to increase your SEO?
- How to post your jobs in your Facebook to increase your SEO?
- How to Post your jobs in LinkedIN status updates to increase your SEO?
- How to publish your videos on YouTube to increase your SEO?
What the Recruitment SEO track is definitely NOT about:
- iPhone recruitment apps
- Android recruitment apps
- Mobile versions of your web site
If there is anything else you would like me to cover – just let me know either in advance, or just shout tomorrow.
Hope to see you there at #TruDublin Recruitment SEO